We offer heater installation, repair, and replacement services to keep your family comfortable and ensure that you get maximum enjoyment out of your pool.
Common signs that your heater need to be repaired include:
- Strange Noises. This usually means that there are blockages in the hoses and filters that we can clean, but its also a potential sign that the pressure switch inside the heater needs to be replaced.
- Inadequate Heating. This could mean that either the filter needs to be replaced or something is wrong with the thermostat.
- Heater Wont Turn On. This could be caused by low pressure because of a dirty filter, or could be something more serious like corrosion.
- Heater is Overheating. This is more common with gas-powered heaters. If your unit is becoming extremely hot and is showing signs of damage, this is likely caused by poor venting, low gas pressure, limited air supply, or a combination of the three. A unit in this condition should be replaced immediately.
- Inadequate Heating. The heater you have might be too small for your pool, we can properly size you with the correct heater for your pool.
- Outdated Heater. If your heater is getting old and cannot perform as well as it used to, its probably time to have it replaced. A good rule of thumb when considering having your heater replaced is looking at the repair costs, if they are more than 50% of the cost of a new unit, replacement is your best option.