Pool service call out to help you with your pool.
Sometimes you just need that extra help with your swimming pool maintenance and that’s where Hoppe’s can help. Whether you want someone out to service your swimming pool or spa or it is just a one off pool clean to help with a green pool or your pool equipment then we can help.
Using Hoppe’s pool care for your swimming pool and spa maintenance you rest assured as we show up on time, use state-of-the-art water testing equipment and support all pool pump supplier product warranties.
For peace of mind we:
- provide a full detailed report and invoice for every pool service
- cover our work with a 100% workmanship guarantee
- every pool technician has gone through a comprehensive training process
- we support all major brands warranties on our installations
The list below are just some of the things we can help with but if it is swimming pool related there is a good chance we can help you:
- Residential and commercial pool and spa cleaning and servicing
- Regular pool servicing and one off pool cleans, problem solving and pool equipment breakdowns
- Comprehensive onsite pool water analysis with a full detailed report every visit
- Pool Chemical supply and balancing along with advice on Pool Maintenance programs
- All swimming pool equipment sales, repairs and installation including:
pool pumps, pool filters, pool heating, salt water chlorinators, automatic chlorine dosers, ozonators, automatic pool cleaners and more
- Pool Heating: gas, solar, pool heat pump and swimming pool blankets
- Green pool restorations, pool cleaning and stain removal
- Customer training and pool hand overs to experienced and new owners and tenants
- Pool Insurance work
- Pre-settlement Pool inspections
Trouble with an Automatic Pool Cleaner?
We often get call outs to try and fix automatic pool cleaners. We are able to quickly troubleshoot the problem and if required recommend the best cleaner for your pool. We have access to a wide range of pool cleaners with varying prices and warranties we will ensure your pool cleaner does the best it can based on its environment.
Pool looking dull or cloudy?
Maybe you need a Sand Change for your Pool Filter
Often a cloudy or dull looking pool can be suffering from a pool filtration problem. Once we check everything else for you, such as water balance and running times, it may be time to change your filter media (usually sand) or filter cartridge. We can discuss with you the best pool filter options for the size of your pool and show you some of the benefits of using other filter media such as glass or volcanic rock.
So still need a hand with your Pool Maintenance or a one off pool clean? Call or submit a request to Hoppe’s Pool and Spa today for a fast response, pool service technician.